Helping you achieve your goals one step at a time.
At Modern Family Therapy, PLLC we offer trauma-informed individual therapy, EMDR, and life coaching to adolescents and adults in Cypress, Texas. We specialize in working with people who feel like their life has gone off the rails or aren’t where they want to be. Sometimes our past catches up with us and suddenly we withdraw from our friends, feel more anger than usual, or struggle with managing work expectations.
People seek individual therapy for many reasons. Some people are going through a difficult phase or season in life. Transitioning jobs, locations, roles, and relationships can create stress, and individual therapy gives you the space to process these changes.
Some people notice that patterns in their life interfere with their ability to create lasting and meaningful relationships.
Perhaps you experienced an adverse experience in childhood, adolescence or adulthood or some type of trauma and want to gain understanding and learn to make this experience a part of a healthy life.
Other people have interest in life coaching, and may be on a journey of self-discovery or who want to explore spirituality and experience growth in their personal and/or work life.
Whatever your reason for beginning individual therapy or life coaching, we are here to help. We are trained to deal with a wide variety of presenting concerns. These include, but are not limited to:
- SEXUAL ABUSE OR HISTORY OF TRAUMA
- MAJOR LIFE CHANGES LIKE DIVORCE, GRIEF, OR BECOMING A NEW PARENT
- INFERTILITY, MISCARRIAGE, AND PERINATAL LOSS
- PAST OR PRESENT RELATIONSHIP ISSUES, WHETHER ROMANTIC, FRIENDSHIP, OR FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
- ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, AND EMOTIONAL HEATH (FEELING TOO LITTLE OR TOO MUCH)
- SELF-IMAGE AND SELF-COMPASSION
- GENDER IDENTITY
- SEXUAL IDENTITY
- STRESS MANAGEMENT AND FINDING A HEALTHY WORK/LIFE BALANCE
- SPIRITUAL EXPLORATION OR SELF-GROWTH
- AND MANY MORE!
WHAT’S CONCERNING YOU?
WE’D LOVE TO TALK
Schedule your free 20-minute phone consultation to learn more about getting started.